By the end of the twenties, the little congregation felt the need of more permanent facilities and a building fund was started. The Women’s Association raised $180 in 1929 to $638 in 1932. In 1933 with help of a grant from Winnipeg Presbytery a church building was erected at the corner of Roblin Boulevard and Harstone Road. The building was simple in structure with no basement. Such a structure could probably been built for $1,500. A typical Sunday at the new church began with Sunday school at 10:00 A.M. The first person to arrive would light the fire in the floor furnace.